APPG Evidence 1: Review of UK Trade Governance
This session covers a full review of all governance structures, trade model that works for everyone, who is represented where, gaps and opportunities, comparing UK against international best practice.
Recording of Evidence Session coming soon.
- Gary Sambrook MP (Co-Chairman)
- Lord Waverley (Co-Chairman)
- Minister for International Trade, Ranil Jayawardena MP.
- Sue Davies, Head of Consumer Protection at Which
- Andy Burwell – International Director – CBI
- David Lawrence - Trade Justice Movement
- Emily Jones - Associate Professor of Public Policy, Blavatnik School of Government
- Shaun Spiers, Executive Director Green Alliance
- Paul Nowak, TUC Deputy General Secretary
- Chris Southworth, Secretary General at the ICC United Kingdom & APPG Director